Accepted by more than 7,000 business and management programs worldwide, for nearly 60 years, the GMAT exam has been the test of choice by the world’s business leaders to get into the world’s leading business schools for one reason – it works. Quite simply, no other exam lets you showcase the skills that matter most in the business school classroom and in your career.
Business schools use and trust the GMAT exam to make admissions decisions
Consider these additional advantages:
- The GMAT exam measures the skills you have and the skills schools need. Showcase the skills that matter most – to schools and businesses – with the GMAT exam’s unique Integrated Reasoning section.
- A proven measure of your success. Decades of research confirm that the GMAT exam is a valid and reliable predictor of your academic performance in today’s graduate management programs.
- The GMAT exam is relied on more by graduate business schools worldwide. The GMAT exam works – for you and them – and is accepted by more programs and schools than any other individual graduate management school exam.
- The GMAT exam is available when you’re ready to take it. Testing is available around the world in state-of-the-art facilities designed to provide an unparalleled test-taking experience so that you can perform your best.
Exam Pattern :
The GMAT exam is comprised of four sections – Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal. At the test center, just before your exam begins, you can select the order in which you want to complete the sections.
GMAT is a three hours, 7 minutes test with a maximum score of 800 points. The entire GMAT syllabus divided into four sections. Here is the division of the exam syllabus:
GMAT Test Section# of QuestionsQuestion TypesTiming
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 Topic||Analysis of Argument||30 Minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 Questions||Multi-Source
|Quantitative||31 Questions||Data Sufficiency
|Verbal||36 Questions||Reading Comprehension
|Total Exam Time,
not including breaks or tutorials
|3 hours, 7 minutes|
- 1500 plus data bank
- 6 month access
- Chapter based drills , tests
- View on desktop, laptop, ipad
Includes everything in Self Study plus
- Flagship100 hour course
- All live instruction
- 20 sectional tests
- 6 proctored mock tests
Includes everything in Live Class plus
- 1 on 1 instruction
- In person or online
- All live instruction
Our team consists of members who have a strong academic background and possess a deep passion for teaching. They are committed towards seeing the student succeed.
Limited Batch Size
By keeping the batch size small, we ensure personal interaction between the students and the instructors.This further facilitates the instructors to better meet their students’ learning needs
We provide the best GMAT material in the market. We research, combine, and source from the latest texts.
We use the latest methods and strategies to adapt to each student’s needs. Our classrooms are platforms for dynamic and inspired learning.
Online Question Bank
Our students get access to an online portal with 1000+ questions for practice.
Rigorous Practice Sessions
Our students are exposed to a wide range of practice materials which in turn helps to polish their strengths and overcome their weaknesses.
Intensive Mock Test Prep
It is a ritual at Ivyprep to undergo the meticulous regime of attempting full mock papers in real conditions. This better prepares the student mentally, academically, and physically. The practice of writing back to back examinations enables us to determine the range of each student’s potential.